Gravity Screen Off Pro Features
- Pocket Sensor: Recognizes if your phone is in your pocket. By turning your phone below the angle you set, it'll prepare to turn the screen off.
- Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turns the screen off.
- Turn Screen Off by Proximity: If the device is pointing downward it takes the proximity sensor into account.. By turning this off the program will rely only on the gravity sensor.
- Turn Screen On by Proximity: Turns the screen On when you take your phone out from your pocket and Off when you put it back. By swiping your finger over the proximity sensor the phone can be woken up as well.
- Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by any movements (ex. lift up by hand) according to the sensitivity set.
- Keep Screen On by Motion: It's a Screeble like feature but it's relying on the small movements you are doing by your hand while holding the phone. If small motions are detected while the screen is facing up the feature keeps the screen on because it can be suspected that the phone is held and probably you are reading something long. If the phone is steady the timeout will work as normal in any position you leave your device.
- Battery usage should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can vary over different devices. On some devices the alarm clock is switched off by the app after it had gone off! Please check if it's the case for you. If, yes, use a third party app, for example: Alarm Clock Xtreme, Puzzle Alarm Clock full version, Digital Alarm Clock – Pro etc.
- The screen not always turns off when I put my phone into my pocket, why?
- I'm experiencing high battery usage, why?
The app should use about 5 percent extra energy per day if you are not using too much the Turn Screen On by Motion feature, for example keeping your phone face down when it's on a table. Moreover, please, keep in mind that the android en-built battery consumption measurement can show much higher results if it's based on a short period of time.
- The Turn Screen On by Motion feature does not work for me, why?
It's likely that your device is stopping the acceleration sensor when the screen goes off and we can do nothing about it unfortunatelly. Also watch a video review of Gravity Screen Off Pro: